alright so the first quiz is the Muppets. There are 14 questions but you don’t have to read them if you don’t wanna unless your a Disney freak like me. 🙂
Which two Muppets appear riding bicycles in the background before Miss Piggy’s musical number during Muppet Vision 3D? (okay this is a super-hard one for me!)
A. Gonzo and Rizzo B. Rowlf and Dr. Teeth
c. Floyd and Animal d. Janice and Scooter
2. which legendary Muppet performer did NOT perform in Muppet Vision 3D?
a. Jerry Nelson b. Steve Whitmire
c. Frank Oz d. Richard Hunt
3. During the Muppet Vision pre-show, what song do the three Gonzo’s dance to with flower pots on their heads?
a. “Rainbow Connection” b.”By the light of the Silver Moon”
c. “Tea for Two” d. “Summertime”
4. What was the name of the Disney Parks volunteering campaign promoted by the Muppets throughout 2009/2010?
a. Disney Volunt-ears b. Give a Day, Get a Disney Day
c. Helping Hands d.be a volunteer have Disney fun all year
5. How many TV screens are used to connect the scene in the Muppet Vision 3D show?
a. 2 b. 3 c. 4 d. 5
6. which ” cheap 3D trick” does Fozzie Bear NOT use throughout Muppet Vision 3D?
a. a remote-controlled banana cream pie
b. a flower on his lapel that squirts out water
c. a giant fan that blows him into 3D
d. a can of nuts that shoots out snakes
7. What is the full name of Waldo, the living 3D effect created by Muppet Labs during Muppet Vision 3D?
a. Waldo A. Noying b. Waldo T. Effect
c. Waldo D. Three d. Waldo C. Graphic
8. what year did Miss Piggy appear in Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween parade at Disneyland?
a. 2011 b. 2012 c. 2013 d. 2014
9. what does Gonzo ask Bean Bunny to bring him when Bean declares he’s “leaving forever” in Muppet Vision 3D?
a. taco b. sandwich c. smoothie d. cute chicken
10. Why cant Statler and Waldorf leave to go to the bathroom at the end of Muppet Vision 3D?
a. they’re too old to walk b. the next show is about to start
c. they’re bolted to their seats d. they hate waiting in line with tourists
11. how much time does Kermit give Sam the Eagle for his ” glorious three hour finale” in Muppet Vision 3D?
a. forty-five seconds b. a minute and a half
c. three minutes, thirty-three seconds d. until the film runs out
12. which member of the Electric Mayhem band almost hits Kermit with an ironing board at the beginning of Muppet Vision 3D?
a. Dr. Teeth b. Animal c. Zoot d. Floyd Pepper
13. During the Muppet Vision 3D pre-show, which of Sam the Eagle’s safety regulations does Gonzo break almost immediately?
a. stay in a single file line b. no shoving
c. do not walk while wearing your 3D glasses d. do not eat or drink inside theater
so that’s all. I got 6 out of 14. I am not a huge fan of the Muppets anyway. if you wanna try this on your own. I say go for it! comment on you answers and I will check them over. have fun!