(I will not say the boy’s real name. I am going to call him Fishy. Ally knows who i am talking about already XD)
Okay, I am not here to write in my “Pink feathery diary with a pink feathered pen and a box of chocolates some boy sent me.” So, I go to school with Abigail and Ally. There is this boy I like to tease, and he likes to tease me. You know, the usual arguments between one another to see who is more mature and so on and so forth.
But yesterday (I couldn’t post really yesterday I had acting stuff), Abbie said the unthinkable. “I think Fishy likes you.” I literally jumped up in surprise. I asked her how she knew this, because on Valentines Day, he gave a rose to this girl at my school. Here was her reasoning:
- Partnered up in literature, she said he was staring at my the WHOLE TIME and not doing any work.
- In math, he didn’t spend his time doing hw, he did it staring at me apparently!
- And ( I don’t think this really counts) he asked her why I “hated” him so much.
Okay, I have been told that I am pretty and stuff, but seriously? the boy I argue with every day of my life?
I talked to my mom about this because, my mom is pretty cool. She is more like an older sister than a mom. Here was HER reasons:
- He was probably scared I would reject him, and tell him I don’t like him back. (Okay, dudes of the world: Tell a girl you like her, because there might be a chance she likes you back. Or else, you may never know and you both will be sad for the rest of your lives.)
- It is better to give a rose to someone who doesn’t argue with him.
Like, wow….It feels good to be liked but…on the other hand….its FISHY.
I don’t know how I could possible end this. Oh I know!